Caregivers needed for Seniors
Join Our Team. We are Committed to Elevating the Human Spirit
Do you want a rewarding career helping others? Do you want to work with a supportive team of caring professionals dedicated to the promise of Elevating the Human Spirit? Are you looking for a career that offers competitive pay, flexible work shifts and a generous benefits package? If so…Comfort Keepers might be the place for you!
Comfort Keepers is looking for caregivers in the San Diego and South Bay area to join our team. At Comfort Keepers, we provide uplifting in-home care for seniors and other adults who require a helping hand, a supportive companion, and day-to-day assistance in their homes. As a caregiver, you will be supported by a team of caring professionals who will help you deliver one-on-one care that not only meets the needs of our clients but enhances their quality of life.
Caregiver Job Benefits:
- Competitive pay or Up to $18/hour
- Flexible schedule to fit your lifestyle
- Work near your home
- Ongoing paid training
- Sick time available
- Caring, Rewarding and Professional Team Environment
- Growing Company with opportunity for development
- 401k up to 6% match (After 90 days)
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers! Apply Today!
- Provides friendly companionship and assistance with daily activities including dressing guidance, grooming, meal preparation, medication reminders, running errands, laundry and light housekeeping
- Personal Care including bathing, dressing, transfers, mobility, incontinence care, feeding and other services
- Provides transportation to doctor’s appointments, beauty shops, etc.
- Personal Care and Transfer experience always a plus
- A passion for the job and genuine desire to help others
- Access to reliable transportation with a willingness to travel within the Coronado & South Bay area
- Up-to-date car insurance in your name, registration and valid Driver’s License
- Ability to pass background checks and work-related references
- Must pass drug testing
- Previous experience as a Caregiver, CNA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Assistant, or similar positions is preferred
By applying to this position, you understand that we may contact you via SMS text message, in which data rates may apply. Should you want to apply, but are not willing to accept text messages, please call our office directly 619-435-6318.
An Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Comfort Keepers considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any legally protected status. We will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.